Archive | July 2016
- After a great time touring Kyiv and supper with Dr. Ivan Kuzminskiy’s parents at their home, we head back home via Paris
- On Monday June 4 Dr Nunez and Heather and I visited the beautiful area of the Ukraine Rada (Congress) and the historic Presidential Palace near the Ministry of Health. Then to a meeting with three MOH deputies involved with Nursing and Surgery and EM and EMS reform in Ukraine. Great meeting.
- Our gracious hosts in Cherkasy took us to Orbita which is an abandoned nuclear power plant and residences never fired up because of Chernobyl; then to Dniper River and Bogdan Khmelnytskyi historic re-created home and then to final celebration dinner
- Tonight at Closing and Awards Ceremony in Cherkasy at conclusion of EMS Rally with Dr. Sergei and Heather and Dr. Tim Nunez
- Today at Cherkasy EMS Competition various teams compete to demonstrate their expertise at mock scenarios many of which were very challenging
|Mary Ellen on In Sumy, Ukraine…the 3 d…|